Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random Hectic Weekends

Last few weekends have been quite hectic for me. Not my style, I like peaceful weekends
where I can sleep long till noon, then debate over a cup of hot Darjeeling tea for an hour or so
whether I should be cleaning my house or not or washing clothes ( hey, don't think I do not do those things ), feel even more lazy, listen to some random music and also try out some innovative ideas to improve my cooking skills. ( my german italian and spanish friends would vouch for me that it is improving )

However, last 3 to 4 weekends have been very different. In one of them, I had been learning skiing in the Italian Alps ( at a place called Brunico at the border of Austria and Italy ), another weekend I had to get up very early ( this is something I hate the most ) to catch a train to Zurich ( btw, Zurich is a very beautiful city, will leave my "abenteur" in Zurich for another blog and since I had lots of fun, I will not complain this time about having to get up early ) and then the last weekend had to come to the lab for work ( trying to debug a code on a Sunday afternoon, that sucks !!!! ) But the way this week has gone, I am pretty sure that I will be here in my office debugging this stupid code and trying my best to produce some results which I have to show in the next group meeting next week.

Oh, How I wish to go back to my peaceful hibernating weekends !!!!!!
I admit this was a very bad blog, I am in no mood now to write a good one .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home